The Gate system is integral to ensure the safety and security of the premises. There are different types of gate options that you can explore. But when it comes to choosing the one that is durable, long-lasting, and also has aesthetic appeal, then you must consider buying an automatic sliding gate. They are the best gates for commercial and industrial applications, and they do not allow intruders or any unwanted person to enter the domestic or commercial premise.
There are two to install an Automatic Gate:
1. Automatic gate installation by the company
2. Automatic sliding gate kits for DIY
Based on your preference, you can choose either of the types. Knowing about the components of an automatic sliding gate kit, you can save a lot of your time and money, which otherwise goes into hiring a technician. In this blog, we are going to discuss the key components of automatic sliding gate kits.
Key components of Automatic Sliding Gate Kits:
l Roller brackets
l Sliding blocks
l Sliding gate motor
l Sliding gate wheel
l Sliding gate holder
There are different types of sliding gate kits available in the market; the component of the same would vary. You can buy the auto sliding fate kits with advanced motion detectors and you can specify segments like DIY application and first-class quality control checking techniques by buying from a reputed brand.
Elaborating on the components of an Automatic Sliding Gate Kit:
Gate holder – The function of gate holder is to keep the gate in its position and prevents dislodging of the gate.
Guide Rollers – These are present in the kit, and their function is to hold the gate in an upright position while opening and closing the gate.
Rail – Usually you will find monorail, but you can also find twin rail. It provides the right path for the movement of the gates in the right direction.
Wheels – A sliding fate would always require a sliding gate wheel, which makes the movement of gates easier. In an automatic sliding gate kit, you will find 2 or more sliding gate wheel.
Roller brackets – These are used to keep the rollers in place, and also ensure seamless functioning of the gate. There is an oil bath motor reduction gear that works in the best possible way on the overall functioning of the sliding gate.
Once you have decided to go ahead with automatic gate sliding gate installation, then you need to purchase the automatic sliding gate kit.
Benefits of the Automatic Sliding Gate:
There are several benefits of installing an Automatic Sliding Gate:
1. Safety of the premises – Automatic sliding gates work on automation, and hence they keep a complete check on the access. It ensures that your premises are absolutely safe and secure.
2. Space saver – one of the key reasons that people are now opting for the automatic sliding gate is because it is a space-saving option. While opening and closing the gate, it doesn’t consume an extra inch, thus making it a space saver solution.
3. Enhances property value – An automatic sliding gate is not only highly functional but at the same time, it also enhances the value of the property. Since there are adjustable mechanical clutch systems in the kit of the auto sliding gates, creating an overall aesthetic impression with the right designs for your chosen premises becomes easy.
Concluding thoughts – Ensuring the safety and security of the place is paramount, and to achieve this, you would need the right security gates. Automatic sliding gates are a great option for this. Make sure that you buy the best automatic sliding gate kit so that it matches the quality parameters and is of the best quality.